Class B or C Shuttle Bus Driver
Shuttle Bus Drivers are responsible for the operation and of the assigned shuttle bus on a designated transportation route between LAX Terminals and hotels. The Driver is further responsible for the safe transportation, loading, and unloading of passengers and luggage.
- Must have a Class B Driver License with Passenger Endorsement or Class C Commercial with Passenger Endorsement
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol exam
- Driver’s Medical Card
- Provide a copy of MVR (must not be older than 30 days)
- Must be able to pass a 10-year background
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends and Holidays
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Perform daily/routine cleaning and shuttle maintenance activities; maintain neat and orderly appearance to include assigned uniforms.
- Comply with Federal DOT requirements, State and city driving regulations.
- Great customer service
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Ability to work in the elements.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to drive continuously in the designated shuttle for a minimum of 1-2 hours.
- Ability to express or exchange information, instructions, ideas
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication
- Pay rate: $17.00/Hour + tips
- Full Time & Part Time Available (40 hr, 30hrs, 20hrs, 16hrs/week)
- Vacation/Sick Days